Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beginning and almost End of Kitchen

Although these cabinets look all nice and white, they are very cheap and have a lot of water damage... and aren't white 95% of the time with sticky fingers around.

the wood on the back of the bar hasn't been put in, or the backsplash tiling... or painted, or crown molding, or toe kick. You get the picture that Rhet's work is not quite done.



Great job, Rhet. You're almost there.
Chug-a-chug-a. You can do it. You can do it. Toot. Toot.


4 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

Looks beautiful!

Dantzel said...

It's pretty much amazing. I know there's more to be done, but it's still amazing.

Karen said...

Your new kitchen looks great! I know it was a lot of work and sacrifice - so many days without a kitchen can get old pretty fast. :) But you can use everything now and it is so nice. The new wood floors look great too!

Candy said...

I love the new kitchen! I don't know what it is about the south, but it seems to me that white cabinets are the norm. I love wood cabinets so much more. Too bad you will be leaving soon and won't get to enjoy them for long. Sure gonna miss you and our temple trips.