Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ben's Water Wall

Each child is working on a building project. Here is Ben's water wall . Thank you for the idea "frugal fun for boys". It was too hard for us to nail the bottles on after our layout-so luckily Rhet got home early before our interest dropped. Unfortunately, it was right when I was holding his new nail gun and air compressor. Uh oh. Who was I to know that you don't use a nail gun for this kind of project?
Good job, Ben! Colby absolutely loves it! Now for Ben...lets just hope he enjoyed making the wall because apparently the water hose to fill up the bucket is always more entertaining:)

2 comments:

Dantzel said...

Turns out I haven't checked your blog in longer than I thought. This post plus all your April posts kept me wanting to read more. I love your family. :)

Karen said...

What fun! I wish I could have been there to see how it all worked...and to hear Rhet's explanation about the nail gun. :)