Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are we really simplifying?
















"Kids-lets simplify. Instead of having different sports/arts teams, lets all vote and pick the same one so that we can all go on the same night."

"But I want gymnastics."
"I want ballet."
"I want karate."
"No, I forgot. I want soccer."
"I like basketball, too."
"That isn't fair. I said a long time ago I wanted t-ball."
"What about horseback riding and swimming lessons. Do they count, too?
"What about the sports that are different seasons. That isn't fair to do gymnastics all year when we could do baseball, basketball, and soccer instead."
"We already did what you wanted last week. We went to the restaurant you picked. It's my turn to pick now."
Look for updates with results of this deomocratic procedure...
maybe.

No comments: