Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 12 Things you DON'T want to hear/see at Disney World
























1. Mom, this is a "little bored". Can we go back to the hotel now and go swimming?
2. Mom, we don't want to eat what you packed for lunch, we want to go to the character lunch and dinner. I don't know what "booked" means.
3. Where did those girls get their face painted/hair done/ and princess clothes? Can we get them here?
4. I don't want to carry my...water bottle, snacks, purse, Disney autograph book, baby, toys anymore. Can you carry them?
5. My feet hurt. Can you carry me?
6. How much longer do we have to wait?
7. You have to be 45" to ride.
8. Fireworks are at 10:00 pm.
9. Must be a strong swimmer to ride.
10. Part of ride takes place in the dark.
11. We left the camera at the hotel.
12. We brought our camera today. The batteries are dead.
13. I can't see.
14. Oh, you didn't know? This is the busiest week of the entire year. Have fun!

No comments: