Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have three girls?




Things you don't want to hear your son say- that I heard last week...
1. "Where is my fork, mama? Its hiding in my dress!"
2. "Not like pirate costume. Not like ninja costume. Only like Cinderella!"
3. "Mama- where is Cinderella dress. Can't find it."
4. "Not Ben, Mama, I Cinderella."
5. "Oh no, Mama, my dress dirty."
6. "Why?!?! Why can't I wear dress to Wal-mart?"

FYI: The Cinderella dress has been confiscated and permanately placed in the "laundry". Rhet has been working 65+ hour work weeks this past month. Apparently, a male figure is a vital influence in the home. No worries, though- yesterday, Ben shot me, hit me, wrestled me, and threw every item that was small and hard. Still all boy!

7 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

I like the pictures...awesome. Poor Ben, he needs Rhet.:) Mara and Ben would get along great. They could both be Cinderella all day!

Aleasha said...

i think that it is awesome!!! so darn cute.

ps.. your talk was really great on sunday.

Harris Family said...

Too funny! I think my favorite is oh no my dress is dirty! It's gotta be hard being the only boy home most of the time, and among older sisters who like to dress up. It's hilarious though to hear some of the funny things he's said. I'll have to tell you what Carson says when I feed Halli...Ryan may be joining Rhet in working crazy hours for a little while so I'll get a small taste of what life is like for you! Love you guys. Oh, p.s. I love your house-it looks so cute in all the pictures I've seen!

Unknown said...

I'm afraid once he got the first chuckle out of anyone - it was a done deal. But...he's SO CUTE!!!! xx and oo's.

PS...where's his heels? ;)

Dantzel said...

He is so loveley. And at least Ben's Cinderella dress looks presentable. Mara has loved ours to pieces--almost literally. I sewed the back seam up the other day so that her diaper wouldn't hang out every time she wore it. :)

Did I tell you about my nephew who also loves to dress up? At one point when they were visiting his consequence of not obeying was something along the lines of, "If you don't, you won't be able to wear the Cinderella dress today."

Julia said...

You did say, Ben is getting a little brother, right?
Boy, now we know, if we someday added a little prince to our all girl family what would come of it!

Paul insists that if we ever have a son that our son would never have anything pink or play princesses, etc... but with 4 other females in the house what's a little guy to do?

Lauren in GA said...

That is so funny and cute!

I am always being pelted with things and wrestled I know what you mean :)