Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let's Go, Rhet!

I was thinking that if any of you had a few seconds to spare, write a comment to help me in an effort to CHEER ON RHET to get done with the bathroom. We are oh so close, but also at the point where all progress could halt because it IS almost done.
So, give him any cheers you know, and join me in a great cause-

Go-o-o-o
Go-o-o-o
Go Go Go
Go, Go!
Go, hey, hey, let's go, hey, hey LET'S GO, RHET!

I say a boom-chicka-Rhet
I say a boom-chicka-rocka-chicka-rocka-chicka-Rhet
Uh, huh, oh yeah, one more time,
Done with the bathroom style

Move it
Down to the bathroom
Go that way (clap, clap, clap)
Move it
Down to the bathroom
Go that way!

Here we go (stomp, stomp)
Let's Go Rhet!
Here we go (stomp, stomp)
Let's Go Rhet!

Who's the guy that's number 1?
I know, Rhet!
Who's the guy to get it done?
I know, Rhet!
Number 1, Get it done...
Righ-igh-igh-ight NOW!!!!

(I was wondering when I would ever get to use my 7 years of cheerleading again, being a SAHM. I am so glad I put in those 12+ hours a week so that they could now be utilized!)

7 comments:

Amber Stuart said...

Tile it, grout it...we want a bathroom.

Tile, it grout it, we want a bathroom.

Tile it, grout it!
*************************
Move it on the wall, go that way!
*************************
B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!
BE AGGRESSIVE!
*************************
2-4-6-8, WHO DO WE APPRECIATE?
RHET!!!
*************************
WHO'S THE GUY WITH THE SCRAPER IN HAND?
THAT'S ME! THAT'S ME!
WHO'S THAT GUY WITH THE GROUT IN HIS HAIR?
IT'S ME! IT'S ME!
UH-HUH, UH-HUH, UH-HUH-UH-HUH-UH-HUH~
************************
COME ON RHETSTER,
YOU CAN DO IT, ADD A LITTLE WATER TO IT!
************************
FIX IT, CUT IT, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT!
************************


THAT'S ALL I GOT! UNTIL NEXT TIME...
~AMBER

Aleasha said...

Let's Go! Let's Go! L E T S G O!!!! You can do it Rhet!!!!!!!!! Good luck with that. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Aleasha said...

did you ever get your sandwich and shake? you are more than welcome to my books. (i totally have the same syndrome. in fact i read an entire book start to finish on sunday... starting at 8pm. i didnt go to bed until 3. please don't come to my house right now. it actually might scare you!!!!!)i can "try" to remember to bring them on Wednesday night and give them to Rhet if he is going to be there. How are you feeling? Is there anything I can do? So are you on semi-bed rest? i can go to the library and get books for you there too if you run out of good things to read. just let me know.

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

I LOVE your blog!!! I have been looking at past posts. You are truly amazing, Jessica!

I called Brian over so he could see himself get his doggie treat on the birthday post. So, so fun!

I love blogging. It kind of depresses me though, because I can waste a lot of time blogging. I need to find the balance, ya know?

I hope you are feeling okay. Please, let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Lauren in GA said...

Jessica, do you have, "Hules" e-mail address? She said she sent me an invite to read her blog but I didn't get it.

My e-mail is mp_marshman@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lauren

Julia said...

7 years of cheerleading? Wow!
Just don't do any cartwheels and headstands while pregnant, k! I had a yoga teacher friend who did a headstand the day before her baby came & he flipped over & came breech.

Hmm, that reminds me, I still need to finish painting the bathroom in our basement. It still has some pink poking out (in the hard to reach places) that I left for another day.

Your blog is so fun... and if Lauren sees this, I sent another invite to her.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers...I guess Amber had several years of cheerleading too! ;)