Sunday, January 18, 2009

House

Ok- this is kind of a weird post. We are renting our house for Master's Week and I had to take pictures of the house- and in order to do so, needed to clean it (or at least where the camera would show). So, I thought this the perfect opportunity to show my house to family that hasn't been able to come here yet. That way, they can understand fully when I say we spilled hot chocolate in the living room, got poop on Daisy's floor, or the kids hid behind the couch eating candy.
You can now have a full visual.


(Except I didn't get the school room- sorry, there are only so many hours in one day.)


The grass is a little greener in the summer. We are environmentalists- no fertilizers or weed killers. Yes, we realize this makes the property value dwindle a little.




master bath 1












Master bath 2





Master bed:

Ok- so this isn't our decor at all. I didn't feel like cleaning this room, either. So- I used the picture from the previous owners when they lived here and were selling the house to us.






Guest bath






Alexis' room. (Ok, again. Used the picture from previous owners- but it basically still looks like this minus the matching bedspread)






Ben's room. Yes, I know we need more things on the walls.






Daisy's room. She actually has a lot of things on her walls and a princess thing hanging down. We took it down for the pictures. The men staying here probably wouldn't want to go "all" out-even though real men like pink.




kitchen 1








kitchen 2









living room 1







living room 2







Now, I must say- this was for family NOT coming to our house. If you were to actually come to Augusta to stay with us- you must not expect things to look like this. THE MOMENT I took the picture and moved on to the the next room- there became a fort, a dungeon, a block city, lunch happened, tea parties happened, dress up happened- and life in general.

There will be NO "after" pictures!

6 comments:

Aleasha said...

That is awesome! Do you already have someone to rent the house out? We are thinking about renting ours out but don't know how/who to go through.

Your house looks fantastic!

Lauren in GA said...

Your house looks so great! Love it!

I had to laugh...yesterday in Brother Allred's class he said something about a child smearing his pudding on the carpet and Aleasha whispered, "Are you sure it is pudding on the carpet...in my experience it is never pudding..."

Erin said...

The house is beautiful!

Agusta! that's practically close to here! We are SO going to have to get together.

hugs,
me

Harris Family said...

I love your house! It looks so super clean too-at least for that moment! The bathroom looks so super amazing Rhet!!! When we want one done will you come help please? It really does looks professional! I love you kitchen too. Ok I'll just say it-can I have your house?

leslie coppin said...

holy cow your house is so big!! I loved seeing the pictures...it reminded me of all the work you did on your old house in philly....ahh, the good ole days!!

Julia said...

Those are great photos! I love your Master bath & I love the colors of both Daisy's & Alexa's rooms. I think we might do one of our rooms a light version of that aqua.
I loved the comment about real men liking pink. I realized that Paul likes pink more than I do, when he came home with 5 all pink preemie outfits for Jocelyn. His mother LOVES pink, but he claims he likes it for little girls.