Monday, November 16, 2009

Primary Program

What happened to my babies???


The older three children had their Primary Presentation for church. Dad was on TDY, but it was super cute, so I wanted to post their lines that they wrote and memorized.
All three spoke at the microphone and were wonderful.

Ben: (grumpily to the teacher trying to help- but saying it to her IN the microphone) "I already know it!" "My dad is super nice. He plays games with me."
Daisy: "I like reading the scriptures because they make me feel warm and good."
Alexis: "Temple blessings unite families. I think the temple is pretty. The temple is important because it is where we are sealed together forever."
(I put their words in their favorite colors, pretty genius, eh?)

We worked REALLY hard on the songs, and it was great to realize while they were on stage that all our work was in morning devotional- which Ben misses for Preschool. He just happened to be in the front row and probably sang ONE (chorus only, mind you) out of thirteen or so songs. Woopie- go mom! Girls in the back had them DOWN, though. Oh, ya! Too bad Colby wasn't as well behaved during this glorious hour and ten minutes.

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

They did great!

I loved how Ben said he already knew his part.

Aubry T Jensen said...

:) Thanks for all of your post. I check almost daily to see if there is anything new and was shocked with all the new pictures and stories. Love it!

Dantzel said...

I had the same thing happen as Aub...do you put the dates of each event on, or have you been posting all along and now everything is showing up? Either way, SUPER cute and I love your guts! See you soon!

Harris Family said...

I'm so happy to see your new posts. Looks like things have been fun for yall for the past few months. I am totally pulling that trick on Ryan next Halloween! I can't wait. We got all our Christmas stuff up today, but I have been itching to do it for weeks.