Saturday, December 20, 2008

Easy Christmas Shopping

We were out doing errands today and decided to stop at Toys-R-Us to look around. The kids have never been there before.
We found out quickly that there had been a sale over the weekend, so a lot of the shelves were empty, or had various toys mixed together and haphazard. My darling child says, "Oh, cool, this store is just like Goodwill."

Forget Toys-R-Us, the Mall, or even Wally-World... boy am I going to have an easy time shopping this year!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That was great! We went to Toys R us the other night and I agree it was kind of like Goodwill with stuff everywhere :)

Erin said...

Jessica!!!

Yes it's Erin Kellogg from Tallahassee! HOW ARE YOU GUYS??

I have a blog with more pictures, including kid ones at http://kelloggshow.blogspot.com.

YES I have kids! Two adorable perfect ones. Boys, Ages 2 and a half and 3 and a half.

Email me or something, I've missed you more than any other friend I've lost touch with ever.

LOVE YOU